Skip to content
- THE SCRIPTURES: We use the Bible as our standard for teaching and living. We believe it to be powerful when read, more powerful when spoken and alive when acted on. It has the inherent ability to produce faith in a person’s heart and produce heavenly results on earth.
- THE GODHEAD: We believe in the Trinity, God in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Father sent His Son Jesus, the Son sends the Spirit, the Holy Spirit always points towards Jesus.
- MAN, HIS FALL, REDEMPTION: Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world. Jesus is called the second Adam and reversed everything and in every way that Adam originally failed. Jesus brought the connection to the Father and dealt with the problem of separation through sin. Our identification is now with Jesus as a believer and not Adam the sinner.
- ETERNAL LIFE AND NEW BIRTH: We believe that salvation is available for every person and Jesus is the only way, not one of many ways. It is not by good works but a simple response and belief that Jesus was the Son of God and He was raised from the dead. He died as our substitute and the punishment for our sins was satisfied in His death, burial and resurrection. You must give voice to that which you believe in your heart and allow the love of God transform you into who you were created to be.
- WATER BAPTISM: Water baptism follows the decision to surrender your life to Jesus. It is symbolic and identifies us with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. We separate ourselves from old ways of thinking and behavior and are raised with a fresh start, both naturally and eternally.
- BAPTISM IN THE HOLY GHOST: The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is an experience available to all believers. It is described as a baptism of fire and power in the Bible and its purpose is to empower the believer to help people. The initial evidence that this has occurred in a believer’s life is speaking in tongues. The lasting evidence this has occurred in a believer’s life is their demonstration of love towards others.
- SANCTIFICATION: Sanctification means to be set apart. We believe that we have been set apart for a specific assignment in life. Allowing yourself to be changed in thinking, perspective and behavior that would cause you to be more effective in that assignment is a life long, progressive work of the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer.
- DIVINE HEALING: We believe healing is for the body and soul. Believers are empowered to heal the sick and healing is available to every person. There are many ways and methods to minister healing, but all are for the end result of a healthy, well body and soul to function in this life.
- RESURRECTION OF THE JUST AND THE RETURN OF OUR LORD: We believe in the return of Jesus for His church universal, the Body of Christ. The great catching away of the saints will follow immediately after the resurrection of those who have died believing in Jesus. We will return with Him to rule and reign in a new heaven and a new earth.
- HELL AND ETERNAL RETRIBUTION: We believe there is an eternal lake of fire where there is no hope of escape for those who have rejected Jesus and His redemption.